Ghost Island returns with a brand new costume and a revamped formula.
West Indies inspired flavor profile (old formula was more Jerk spice based).
All fresh chilies (old formula included dried).
More mustardy goodness.
A bit less heat overall.
But don’t worry, it’s still infused with that signature tropical fruit flavor that keeps drawing you back to the cursed isle…
This Caribbean-influenced hot sauce balances pineapple, mango and other all-natural ingredients with a trio of chile peppers led by the bhut jolokia, or “ghost pepper.”
Just a teaspoon will transform any dish!
- 2012 New York Smoke & Fire Winner – Best in Heat
- 2013 Fiery Food Challenge Winner – Hot Sauce: Carribean style
- 2017 Fiery Food Challenge Winner – Hot Sauce: Latin Style
- 2020 Fiery Food Challenge Winner – Hot Sauce: Carribean Style
- 2020 Fiery Food Challenge Golden Chile Winner – Hot Sauce: Exotic